Application Procedures for International Students
How to Apply
Please visit our international admission requirements listed by country for more specific information.
Checklist for Application
- Complete the Algoma U application.
- Send all official transcripts(secondary and post-secondary school, if applicable).
- Send a non-refundable $100.00 (Canadian Funds) application fee payable to Algoma U.
- Send proof of English language requirements (if applicable).
Proof of English Language Proficiency
- TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) (213 computer based) (79-80 Internet-based)
- IELTS 6.0 (min. on each band score)
- MELAB 90 per cent
- CanTEST 4.50
- CAEL 60
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) 63 OR Successful completion of Algoma University’s ESL Program with a 80 per cent or higher
Please send documents to:
1520 Queen Street East
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada