My World Abroad 101
Jean-Marc Hachey will be delivering a seminar brimming with brimming with practical tips, expert advice and humorous stories to help you go abroad and prepare for work in the new global economy. The seminar will cover everything you need to know about going abroad to study, volunteer, intern, teach, travel or work!
- Learn about the CAREER VALUE of going abroad
- How to get international experience
- Strategies for succeeding abroad
- Your “International IQ” & global career skills
- Long-term career strategies
- Selling Your International Skills
- Targeting your future job search
The seminar will take place in EW 206. All are welcome and free pizza will be provided.
Students have free access to MyWorldAbroad.
City of Sault Ste. Marie 2020 Medal of Merit recipients announced
Posted Dec 31, 2020
2020 Holiday Season Campus Access Updates and COVID Safety Reminders
Posted Dec 18, 2020