Academic Writing for Anishinaabe Students
Join us on Wednesdays from 1:00-2:30pm in SH407 for Academic Writing fo Anishinaabe Students with Shaune Rice.
- Nov 2: Using Algoma University library for resources
- Nov 9: Essay topic discovery, using essay outline
- Nov 16: Intro, body, conclusion; academic, transitional, timeline opposing vocabulary
- Nov 23: Content (generating academic ideas, direct quotes, paraphrasing, primary and secondary sources), connecting ideas and academic support
- Nov 30: Comprehensibility: 4 common essay errors, peer editing
Pizza, Scan to Win