SchoolBE Student Leadership Conference (Brampton Campus)
Join the Algoma University School of Business and Economics for the first Student Leadership Conference, Brampton Campus.
Saturday, March 7th | 9:30 – 5:00 PM | Rose Theatre, Brampton
Learn the importance of building a personal brand, and build new skills to enhance your student experience, and help you grow for your future. The full-day event includes 3 workshops focused on teamwork and collaboration, unconscious bias, and public speaking and presenting.
- Improve oral communication skills to excel in interviews
- Grow profile and awareness of your personal brand – learn how to sell who you are to employers
- Build thought leadership within yourself and your team to become a better leader
- Understand your own conflict style and how to manage others so you can work collaboratively and effectively
- Gain the power skills employers value
- Build your resume
- Network and engage with local leaders and students
There will be a light breakfast, lunch and reception provided to all those who register and attend.
Business casual attire requested.
TO REGISTER: Submit this form https://forms.gle/QtWNmf1B5ZRmyKP97
QUESTIONS?: Email Marisa at [email protected]
This event is limited to students at the Brampton campus only. Registration is a first-come, first-serve basis and there are limited spots available.