Virtual COVID-19 Vaccine Information Session
AUSU is partnering with Algoma Public Health to host a virtual COVID-19 Vaccine Information Session to share information and answer questions related to the COVID-19 vaccine. If you want to learn more or have questions, please join us at 1 PM on September 23rd.
This session will focus on building COVID-19 vaccine confidence by answering FAQs by Algoma University and Sault College students. The presentation and question period will include discussion about:
· COVID-19 and the Benefits of Vaccination
· mRNA Vaccines in Ontario: Pfizer and Moderna
· Vaccine Effectiveness
· Vaccine Safety and Common Adverse Effects
· Vaccines Received Outside of Ontario, Booster Doses, & Getting a Vaccine Receipt
· Proof of Vaccination required in Ontario (certain settings)
· Upcoming Clinics
· Risk Mitigation Post-Vaccination: Breakthrough Cases, Common Sources of Spread, and How to Continue Protecting Yourself and Others
· Valuable Resources
If you have any questions you would like the presenters to address during the webinar, please submit your question here: https://bit.ly/AUSCVaccine
This is also the same link where the URL to access the presentation will be posted on Thursday, 23rd.
We hope you will join us for this COVID-19 vaccine knowledge sharing session!