1. Clear any outstanding balances from previous terms that will delay your registration.
2. Schedule an appointment to meet with your Faculty Advisor to ensure that you are taking the proper courses for your program. You will find your advisor’s name listed in your student portal.
3. To view your advisor’s contact information visit https://www.algomau.ca/directory
4. To view the course schedule visit: https://algomau.ca/
5. From your advising appointment, you will register online through your student portal. For domestic students a $200.00 deposit is required per term for fall and winter. For International students a $1000.00 deposit is required per term. For those students who are sponsored please provide the Office of the Registrar a copy of your sponsorship letter prior to registering.
6. If you are looking to defer your deposit and registration for the 2021/2022 fall/winter terms, click here for the OSAP application.
7. Click here for tuition deadlines, registration deadlines, and fee information.