Application Procedures for US Students
Applicants who have completed grade 12 at a recognized high school program in the United States will be considered for admission. The grade 12 program must include:
- Five academic courses, including English
- Completion of the Grade 12 diploma
- A minimum B average (70%)
- Applicants who have less than the required 70% may be considered for admission but must also provide SAT or ACT scores for consideration. A SAT score of 1,100 or an ACT score of 21 is required.
Checklist for Application
- Complete the Algoma U application.
- Submit copies of all transcripts including secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts, and diplomas/degrees, if applicable. All applicants must upload their documents on the AU Application Portal.
- Pay your non-refundable $125.00 CDN application fee on the application portal. For other payment options, click here.
Note: Admission is based solely on academic background; therefore, no essays or letters of reference are required.
Please send hard copy documents to:
Admissions – Algoma University
1520 Queen Street East
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada