Home > Admissions > How to Apply > Visiting Students

Visiting Students

You’re just a few steps away from joining us! Below you will find important information on the application process for visiting students.

Apply Now

Download our Viewbook

View Academic Calendar

To accept your offer or to submit additional documents, please login to the applicant portal

How to apply

If you are currently enrolled in a university other than Algoma U but would like to take a course or courses at Algoma U for recognition towards your “home” university degree, you will require a Letter of Permission (LOP) from your ‘home’ university’s Registrar’s Office. For more information, please contact info@algomau.ca or phone (705) 949-2301 ext. 4245.

  • Complete the Algoma U application.
  • Send official transcripts (high school, college, and university if applicable).
  • Send non-refundable $70 (CDN funds) application fee payable to Algoma U.
  • Submit your LOP with application or show it in person when registering for your Algoma U courses. Please note, you will not be allowed to register without your LOP.

Please send documents to:
Admissions – Algoma University
1520 Queen Street East
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada
P6A 2G4