- Access your student portal. The link to do this is in the Welcome email you received after accepting your offer (it was sent to your personal email). If already done, go to the next step.
- Don’t have the Welcome email? Go to students.algomau.ca and click on “Having Problems Logging In?”. This self-serve option will help you out.
- Next, access your algomau.ca email address (set this as your default Gmail account). You can access your email from your student portal or at gmail.com.
Orientation typically takes place just before the first day of classes, with some Orientation sessions happening throughout the first week of classes as well. To make sure you don’t miss out on anything, keep an eye on your Algoma U email, or click through the schedules above!
If any links/forms are not compatible for you, please contact a member of the Orientation Team:
- Jeremy Pereira ([email protected])
- Rupi Gill ([email protected])
- Logan Kennedy ([email protected])
- Shanice Diab-Cox ([email protected])
- Elizabeth Antonello ([email protected])